Friday, March 30, 2012

Eddie the Hyper-vigilant Watchdog................
Started barking about something at 0410 this morning. Now he'll bark at damn near anything during the daytime and I don't think much about it, but he seldom barks at night unless there's something worthwhile to be checking out.

So I'm out of bed checking out the "GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker", peaking out the windows, etc and of course finding nothing.
Maybe it was a deer or 2 or some coyotes looking for chickens that no longer live here.
Who Knows?

But I am wide awake and unable to go back to sleep.

It's over a week that I've really sat my ass in front of the computer and seen what's going on out there in the world.
Guess what?
Same old shit and I just don't seem to be able to muster up any enthusiasm about it either.

The Supreme Court is hearing arguments about ObamaCare. This is good. That's a terrible law and another step toward the Commie end game the Left is seeking. I doubt that there will be enough Justices who remember the Constitution to make a difference though.

And WTF is this whole Trayvon Martin thing about?
I seem to have missed the whole deal there.

Oh, and WTF is a "White Hispanic neighborhood watch captain?" White Hispanic. That's a new one on me.

One thing I did see this morning at Green Mountains Homesteading That got me a bit charged was this excellent Bill Whittle Video-



He doesn't pull any punches on this at all. You should watch it. He's always good, this is special.

OK. I'm done for now. That's about all it takes to wear my sorry self out anymore.
Enjoy your day, Kids!

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Morning-