Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday WTF???????????
All screwed up here at the GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker today. Saw the Doctor today about the continuing Belly Pain Problem. More bloodwork and she's scheduling me for a scope in a week or 2.
Good damn thing as it's gotten worse the last few days. Last night was a bitch and I've had to resort to taking more of the leftover from surgery Narcs than I care to. I told Doc about the Narcs and she said not to worry as I've had em for over a year so she wasn't worried about me becoming a junkie.
I don't like the damn things though and am reluctant to take em.

The Back situation is improving some. The TheraPissed/ChiroCracker has helped a bunch and the Xrays pretty well showed me why my back hurts.
I have a copy of them coming next week and I'll show ya then. Pretty crazy shit.

So basically, I've been sitting around the shack thinking about and planning Garden stuff the last couple of days.
Hopefully I can get the seed starting setup in order tomorrow and get started with that.

The Wife told me today she wants me to figure out a way to grow salad in the house through the Winter. Shouldn't be to big a deal to come up w/ something. We'll see.
----------------------------------------
Speaking of Gardening....

John Robb at Resiliant Communities had a short article on Simple First Steps yesterday that I found interesting.
The links in the comments were great and for the new Gardeners out there, I'd suggest checking them out.

The whole, Resilient Community idea is quite interesting. Don't personally know much about it yet, but I like what I see so far.
You may want to check it out.

OK. Enough for now. Got very little sleep last night and I'm tanked. Tomorrow.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Night-
Someday soon I hope my pantry looks like this.