Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This is Scary and May Just Explain a Lot About Our President...........
I'm gonna have to crib a bunch from The Gateway Pundit here.
I've got a zillion thoughts running back and forth in my head on this, but I ask you to follow through, watch the video and follow the link to the Gateway Article

First, here's the video-


I know absolutely zero about Ms Crowley so I was kinda thinking, "Oh Bullshit. GMAGDBreak".

But I followed the link provided to a Google online copy of Alinsky's book and sure enough, there it is -

Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”


It's well established that Obama taught Alinsky tactics, both in an academic setting and as a community organizer back in Chicago.
What's it really mean? Beats the shit out of me. You could take a zillion different routes on this and I believe there are folks smarter than me who should do that so I'm not gonna go off on Tin Foil Adventures or Theology here.

But here's one thing I do know-

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]."
Ephesians 6:12.

Like I said, gives a guy a lot to think about.
I'm nobody's example of a good Christian man, but I have never doubted anything written in the Bible.

I'm NOT saying he's a Devil worshiping Satanic Demon who eats puppies and babies for breakfast. I just don't know what to think here.


Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday-