Thursday, January 26, 2012

Now This is Gonna Be Interesting....................
I've been watching this for the last couple of weeks, but frankly didn't think anything would come of it.

I'm still doubtful anything substantial will develop from this, But any and all efforts to undermine Obama are ok by me.

Obama Attorney attempts to avoid January 26 Georgia ballot eligibility hearing
"(Paulding County, Georgia) On the eve of the much anticipated 2012 Georgia ballot eligibility hearing, Obama’s attorney, Michael Jablonski has sent a letter to Georgia’s Secretary of State Brian Kemp stating that Mr. Kemp intervene to halt the hearing....."

It seems that the Georgia Secretary of State, the Hon. Brian P Kemp, after getting in touch with his inner Gen. McAuliffe has replied.

His reply reads to me as a formal "Go Pound Sand".

You can read the letter and whatnot at the links.


Like I said, still have my doubts on this ending up being meaningful, but it's nice to see the States beginning to tell Washington to Piss Off.

Gratuitous Picture for a Thursday Morning-