Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Just One More Reason..........
Why I hate most everyone.

Rare bird shot, killed

"The death of a rare and endangered whooping crane Friday in southeastern Jackson County left the person investigating its death with few words to describe the event.

“It just makes me sick to my stomach,” Indiana Conservation Officer Phil Nale said Friday night from the Jackson County Sheriff’s Department.

The 5-year-old male whooping crane, found shot to death in a field, was one of just 104 that migrate through the Jackson County flyway each year.

“There’s less than 500 of them in the U.S.,” Nale said.

The United States is the only country in the world with whooping cranes, Nale said..."




I mean really, why the hell would you shoot a Whooping Crane???
These FuckTards just amaze me.

I saw, what may have been this bird, a day or two before Christmas in a bottom land area not to far from here.

There were at least 3000 Sand Hill Cranes in the same area so I guess it just proves that looking different ain't always a good thing.
Damn! This sorta needless stupidity just grates on me sometimes. If they had taken it home to eat I may have understood it.
But no.
They just shot the SOB and left it lay.

Do Whooping Cranes have any big import in the big picture of things or whether or not there are ANY Whooping Cranes at all really matter?
No, not really. But sometimes a unique and beautiful creature should be admired just for what it is and not destroyed for no good reason.

I hope the FuckTard who did this gets testicular cancer.
Before he sows any seed.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Evening-