Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Interesting and Enlightening.............
Things around the web for ya to peruse and think about.

From the "His Lips Are Moving" File-

Someone has taken the time to compile this List of Lies from our Dear Leader. I haven't looked to closely at it, but it should be interesting.

I like this list from Doug Ross much better-
President Barrack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts (Updated)

Here's just the first 2 on the list-

"• First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government

• First President to Violate the War Powers Act"

It gets even better.

And since we're on the subject of Rat Bastard Commies-

Yikes! Look who just endorsed Obama for 4 more years
"While noting he is disappointed with “some aspects” of the Obama administration’s domestic and foreign policy, Sam Webb, chairman of the Communist Party USA, threw his support behind Obama’s re-election bid."
My Old Man always told me that you're judged by the company you keep. Right again, Pops!
Thanks to Green Mountains Homesteading for that info. He's got a few suggestions and music for ya too!

There's some other stuff but I'm not sure I even want to talk about it as it pisses me off.
A lot.

Maybe later.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Evening-