Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sleep Cycle Reset..........
Bouncing back and forth between the night shift and regular life can be a bit difficult at times, but it's usually no big deal.

For some reason it's been difficult the last couple weeks to get my shit together. Don't know exactly why that is either, but it just has been.

Last night must have been where my brain and body agreed that it was time to get regulated. I slept for damn near 11 hours!
Wow! Since I only average about 6 hours, that's quite the accomplishment. I feel a hell of a lot better today for it too.

Gonna go get some work done around here while I have the energy.
Here's a video of some crazy bastard that I saw at The Feral Irishman's place-


I think I'd be wearing some gear if I were trying that.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday-