Friday, December 16, 2011

Quick Friday Roundup.............

Lots of interesting things out there.

Now I know that this may shock some of you but here's a good question- Climategate Bombshell: Did U.S. Gov't Help Hide Climate Data?
Are your tax dollars helping hide global warming data from the public? Internal emails leaked as part of “Climategate 2.0” indicate the answer may be "Yes."

In an honest world where truth mattered, Global Warming would have already been laughed out of existence.
Hopefully, there will come a point where all of these frauds will have to payback the tax dollars they received.... Right before they close the cell door on them.

For news related to all things Global Warming I recommend Anthony Watts. This 2nd set of emails, ClimateGate 2.0, may just be the pebble that sets off the avalanche.
We can only hope.

With just a couple weeks before 100 watt incandescent bulbs are outlawed, House Republicans are making a last ditch stand for them with a rider on a spending bill-
Spending bill blocks light bulb standards
Hey, it's something anyway.
I hate those Mercury Filled Toxic Waste Curly Bastard Bulbs. They don't last all that long and I've had one of them catch on fire after only 2 weeks of use.
They are fragile as hell and Toxic as shit if you break one in the house. Yeah, Not a Fan.

Somehow I have a hard time understanding how a bulb filled with toxic heavy metal is more "Green".
Feel free to explain it to my dumb ass.

Ace of Spades has a great Bill Whittle Video today you should see -


I know we are all aware of this, but he sure has a way with words. Yeah, I have a ManCrush on Whittle.

For Something Completely Different - Here's a great story about The Night 2 Lions Attacked Harry Wolhuter in the Sabi Game Reserve 1903.
Yeah, this badass killed one of them with a knife.
Great story. He must have needed a wheelbarrow to carry his Balls around in.
I'm pretty sure I saw this at Say Uncle yesterday.

He also had this History Lesson from Larry Correia - Regardless of what they told you in school, FDR sucked.
I love Larry Correia and just finished his book, Hard Magic this morning.

Here's something my Brother turned me on to a couple of days ago that may interest you-
100 Pushups. Sounds good and I may even get my old ass working on this. No doubt I need to.

And today I see that Western Rifle Shooters has a link to that site and - 200 Situps.

Coincidence? I doubt it.
Gonna have to get to work I guess.

Gratuitous Picture for Friday-