Sunday, December 04, 2011

Cool and Not Cool................
Cool. As in Funny Cool. Killer Attack Barbie


The whole Zombie thing has really gotten legs the last couple of years and I can see where it's about reached the saturation point out there.
Don't care. The Killer Attack Barbie makes me laugh.

The Not so funny- Wirecutter posted this video the other day and I gotta tell ya, just watching it pissed me the hell off.

Yep, the gene pool wouldn't miss that asshole a bit.

The REALLY Not Funny- Toaster at Green Mountains Homestead has the skinny on SB 1867.
If you're not familiar with this piece of shit that passed the Senate last week you need to go check it out.
I'm sorry but, the Obama shitheads haven't impressed me on being to competent on much of anything.
Do you want these assholes deciding whether you get rounded up or not?
I didn't think so.
Check it out.
This is shit you need to know about just what these pricks are up to. Watch the videos. Scary Shit.

Just got home from a 12 hour nightshift in the ER. Tired as hell & time to sleep.

Gratuitous Picture for a Sunday Morning-