Friday, December 23, 2011

Blog Template Surgery.............
It seems the PayPal refused to pay the folks from JS-Kit/Echo for another years service of their commenting system.

It's a shitty setup and I don't care for it anyway, so it's n
o great loss. Except I'm gonna lose all of the comments you folks have made here over the years.
That don't make me happy.


Now, to try to uninstall this shit and return to the stock Blogger comment system. I found a guide from a tech guy and hopefully it'll work as easy as he says.
I always get a bit nervous dicking around with even the simplest of code, etc, as I have a regular Midas Touch for turning this sort of thing to shit by messing with it.

We'll see. So if this place goes dark you'll know why.

So I just say, "Merry Christmas" to all of Y'all now just in case.

Edit to Update- Well the switch worked ok. Buh Bye, all of the old comments.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday-