Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Morning it Was All I'd Hoped it Would Be.............
With apologies to the Mamas and the Papas-


This weekend in the ER was a trip. After all the years I've been doing this shit, I have never figured out what it is that makes some days overwhelming in the sheer numbers of people that show up and other days are low volume and low impact.
Probably never will figure out what it is either.

Saturday was
a total Zombie Shit Fest of the highest order. Last night? Not so bad and a damn sight better.

Yesterdays theme was, "I'm Having the BIG ONE".
A BUNCH of folks decided to have Heart Attacks yesterday for some reason. Strange, but as an ER nurse, it's good to be able to do real ER stuff for folks who need it and not have to be distracted by overwhelming numbers of Zombies demanding freebies and narcotics.

Gotta go in for some- MANDATORY!!11!!11!! -Training on the new computer system in a few minutes. Hopefully this setup will be easy for an old fart like me to pick up on.

Old Dogs, New Tricks sorta thing. I gotta use it so I want to figure it out right off the bat.
We'll see. Wish me luck.

I really hate the, "Everything is- MANDATORY!!11!!11!!"- mindset that seems to have infected Admin though. That whole attitude has spread through the whole place over the last few years.

I haven't gotten any Warm Fuzzy's from the Admin folks in a long time. Oh well.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Monday-