Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Freddie King Saying it For Me...........

Should be your thinking too-


Yep, to God Damned many people think they need to know your business. Screw that shit.

I used to trust a lot easier than I do nowadays. Shit, as much as it pains me to admit it, I really thought that The Patriot Act was no big deal when it was passed. Yeah, I read the whole damn thing and dutifully pointed out to folks all of the safeguards that were in there to protect us.

Ha! Joke was on me wasn't it?
Damn right it was.

Where are things going for us now? Just ask Freddie -
Yep, sure as hell.

How's that make me feel?
Yep, Tore Down-



I wonder if Rory's Souped up Ford will get us to a safe place?


Times coming where I guess we'll find out.
No, I'm not real cheerful tonight - or hopeful. Hope the great music helps some.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Night-
Sent to me from the Surly One