Friday, May 13, 2011

Tree Planting Today............

My policy of planting 2 trees for every one I cut continued today. Hopefully, these will do better than the last batch I planted.

Worked yesterday in the ER till midnight. Hate to admit it, but I wasn't worth a shit. To damn tired and sore from all the lumber jacking.

It was a good thing we had a fairly uneventful day - Except for the Gun Shot Wound to the head.

Haven't seen one of those for awhile. Nobody seemed to sure if it was self inflicted or not. Details were kinda sketchy and the entry was at an odd angle. Doable, just not the norm.

We tubed his ass and flew him out to, Big City Trauma Center pronto.
So other than that it was a pretty low key day.
I'm glad of it too. I'm taking it easy here today and decided to give my ass a break and layoff the woodpile work today. I might even take a damn nap later.

A boy has to recoup once in a while.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Afternoon-
Today's post brought to you by......