Sunday, May 08, 2011

Rainy Sunday Morning........
Like we need any more of that. It's a damn swamp here at the "GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker" as it is.

The grass hasn't been cut in most of the place because it's just to wet & it will be weeks till a lot of it dries out enough to cut.

Oh well.

Gotta go fight the Zombies in the ER again today so here's an interesting little thing I saw at Tam's place the other day The night we bombed Oklahoma:



More here

I had never heard of this event before - or at least if I had I'd forgotten it. That's entirely possible being a 60's burnout like I am.

A little Rory Gallagher for ya to listen to today -





Here's a great version of "Garbage Man". Unfortunately, there's a German TV break in the middle of it.



Gotta run.

Gratuitous Picture for a Sunday Morning-