Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears............
Oh My!!

Sometimes it seems like that.
Lots of bad shit seems to happen at the same time and it's easy to let your imagination run off on ya.

I had a "Poor Pitiful Me" post going and erased the damn thing.
Screw that.

Sometimes shit just goes bad and ya got to deal with it. I'm gonna deal with it and not friggin' whine like I'd started to.
At my age you wouldn't think I'd have to remind myself that it's very unbecoming to whine like a little school girl when shit doesn't go your way.

So I said "Screw It" and took the day off and rode the BigBluePlasticMotorcycle all afternoon.
ParamedicKid rode over on his bike and we went off together exploring the outer reaches of Gravel Roads and the Hoosier National Forest here in Southern Indiana.

Just what the Doctor ordered!!
Damn, I feel better tonight. Amazing what a little bike time will do for a guy.
Yes, all the Bullshit problems will still be there in the morning, but at least I'll have a better mindset to deal with them.

And that's good enough.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Night-
Did you know this?