Friday, May 20, 2011

Close Call Today........

I damn near ran my little Blue truck into the ass end of a high end SUV today.
Scared the shit out of me.

Would have been my fault too. Don't know why they decided to just stop and look at some garage sale stuff on a highway with a 55 mph limit. I also don't know where the hell my head was at not to have realized it sooner. Damn, it was close.

Nice to know that the little blue truck has good brakes and that a cross eyed old fart like me can skid around the SUV AND also miss the mailbox. Not that I needed the Steve McQueen moment or anything. I damn near had a heart attack.
Speaking of Steve McQueen....


Ok, so my little skid and swerve probably wasn't quite up to Steve McQueen standards. Still, I avoided hitting a Mercedes SUV and the mailbox both and for that I'm very grateful.
Last thing I need is to get in a wreck because I had my head in my ass for a few seconds.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Night-