Monday, March 07, 2011

"Lazin' on a Sunny Afternoon".........
Pretty well describes my day today.


Lots of things going on in the world but I just can't get to excited today.

I've been working hard at ignoring most of the news lately. It's a self defense thing.
I know that, economically and politically, "We're Boned". So why get all worked the hell up over things that are fer sure to just piss me off and that you, me or anyone else are NOT gonna change?

I'm just gonna continue to do what I know I need to do to get me and mine ready for the times that are coming.

Mondays are my recoup day after the weekends in the ER and I don't generally get a whole hell of a lot done on Monday. Today was good and I did get some needed things accomplished.

Tomorrow it'll be up early and get going on things.

The Wife is gone to her Mom's and it's just me and the Critters around the compound for the next week. That means I gotta eat my own cooking. Not such a good thing.
Could be worse. It's sure to be if ya wait long enough.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Afternoon-