Saturday, September 11, 2010

9-11-2010..........

Nine years ago and it still pisses me off everytime I see any video of that day.

I was at work tonight and one of the patients had the History Channel on. They were showing a collection of home video called 102 Minutes that changed America

Oh sweet Jeezus.

I only got to see a bit of it and it's probably a good thing we were so busy that I couldn't watch more.
The patient, a young girl and her mom were both crying.

I will either have to find it playing again or buy that show.

The morning of 9-11-01 I was working for John "Cougar" Mellencamp on tour. We had left Canada the night before and I woke up on the bus in the parking lot of a hotel in Hartford, Connecticut.
Steve, the bus driver had CNN on and told me something had just happened at the WTC. Nobody knew at that point just WTF was going on yet. I got the coffee going and we sat there and watched while the rest of the crew on the bus slept.

Steve and I woke them up when we saw the 2nd plane slamming into the other tower.

I'll never forget that as long as I live.

I wish so many other MoFo's hadn't so we wouldn't be having any dumbass shit discussion about building a damn mosque right at the site of the attack now.

It's late and I have to go work in the ER again tomorrow or I could say more. But really, What can I say that hasn't been said already?

What can I say that isn't said by this?
































If that isn't enough, I don't want to know you.