Wednesday, August 04, 2010

My, How Time Flies................

Here it is Wednesday Afternoon already.
Sorry about the lack of posts or pictures lately.

Things have been busy here at the old, Command and Control Bunker this week. It was 98 degrees out there today so not much got done outside. The heat about got me in only the short time I did work outside today.

I'll have to get up before sunrise and be ready to go as soon as I can see tomorrow.

I had to break down and water the garden today. We haven't had a decent rain in weeks and the plants were starting to go belly up. I've got Black Beans drying out on a screen door insert laid across a couple of horses outside and heat like this should dry 'em out even with the humidity levels out there.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Evening-