Thursday, August 12, 2010

Look! Up in the Sky..............

It's a Bird! It's a Plane!
IT'S A METEOR SHOWER!!!

Get out in the dark tonight and look to the sky. I may take a nap this afternoon so I can keep my ass awake out there. It's currently 97 degrees outside so it's not like the nap is gonna effect productivity much around here today.

In Other News- I pulled the front wheel off the BigBluePlasticMotorcycle this morning and took it and the new tire down to get it swapped out. Got there a bit late and will have to go back for it in the morning. My bad. Should have gotten my self going a bit earlier.

While in town, I stopped by the local Glass and Mirror place and got a sheet of Lexan to make another windshield with.

This one is gonna be real short so I can get some air on these hot days we've been having. Between the excessive heat and the worn out front tire I haven't been riding near enough lately.
The homemade one that's on there now is only 1/2 the size of the factory shield and in this weather still blocks to much wind.
I'm sure it'll suck in the rain but that's what a helmet is for. Maybe I need one of those little 1/2 helmets for this time of year.

Gratuitous Picture for a Thursday Afternoon-