Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Morning Coming Down............

With apologies to Kris Kristofferson for stealing that line.

Full Moon Madness accompanied by the intense heat we're having has a special way of bringing out the crazy.
Of course, since it's the end of the month, all of the Zombie narcotic users are running out of meds and showing up in the ER for us to provide them a fix, too.

There are days when I long for an Old Testament type Plague to thin the herd somewhat. There's no hope for this country the way it's going. There's not gonna be anyone working to be able to support all of these parasites before to much longer.

Oh well. I'll keep doing my part while hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. About all a guy can do I suppose.

Gotta go. Animals to feed and water before I go hit the ER for 12 more hours of Fun With the Zombies!

Gratuitous Picture for a Sunday Morning-

"Wear Your Spare!"