Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Range Report.........

Good Training session last night. MiniD ran ParamedicKid and I through a whole bunch of technical things. Malfunction drills, offhand, one hand pistol and the like.

I need more pistol time that's for sure. After not practicing much on the pistol for awhile I reverted to some of my former bad habits. Back to square one and a bit of remedial training was needed.
I did nail a bowling pin at 50 yards with the pistol and that made me happy. No, I'm NOT gonna tell ya how many rounds it took!

I'm damn lucky to have a friend like MiniD who knows what he's doing & likes to teach morons like me.

Like today, the weather was hot and humid which made things a bit uncomfortable, but not bad.
A great time was had by all.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Morning-