Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Damn I'm Tired...........

Had an unexpected couple of days work thrown at me Monday & Tuesday and four 12 hours shifts of non-stop ER Zombieland has worn my poor old ass down to a nub.

Getting old is not for the faint of heart I guess.
But people are sick & have sick family members and when my boss asks, I try to help her out because she's good people and the kinda boss everyone wishes they had.

That I forgot to schedule the weekend off for the upcoming Indianapolis Moto GP Race next month has nothing to do with it.

I've only had a year to do it and still forgot. But she got me covered even though I'm an idiot so it all worked out.

Made some much needed cash too so that's a good thing after all of the crap that decided to break down here in the last few weeks. So it's all good.

Of to bed now to sleep like a welfare whore if I'm lucky.

Gratuitous Picture for a Very Early Wednesday Morning-