Monday, June 07, 2010

Well, Blogger is Back in Service Now I See...........

Wasn't able to access it last night or this morning. I'll make this quick anyway just in case it decides to get hinky again.

Good morning here in Southern Indiana. Maybe the nicest morning this year. Clear and cool with a few clouds. That humidity that was kicking my ass for the last few weeks was off somewhere else and I have to say I was quite pleased for the change.

I got a bit a work done this morning and took off on the BigBluePlasticMotorcycle this afternoon for awhile.

Good call. Went and visited a couple of friends, Michael and his lovely wife Patty.

Good folks and they live just far enough away that it makes a splendid motorcycle ride through the hills to get there but not so far that you can't spontaneously just go for it. Perfect.
Always lots of good conversation and I always leave there with a head full of things to think about and a smile.
Can't ask for much more.

The Ride was therapeutic. Southern Indiana is a beautiful place. Fortunately, most of the world doesn't realize that and I probably shouldn't advertise it. It's probably better that it's considered, Flyover Country by so many folks I really don't want as neighbors anyway.

A good day indeed and my mind and body needed the break.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Night-


I saw a lot of wildlife today but none of these.