Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Rainy Morning............

Which is good. Everything outside was in need of a drink.
Can't tell if it's gonna clear up or rain some more. Doesn't really matter to much one way or the other.
I think I'm gonna start cleaning up and organizing the garage, AKA- The Den of Chaos, either way.

I need to get some drywall up in there someday. Drywall is cheap and it would sure help lighten things up.

"Who will help me hang the drywall?" Said the little red hen. That's kind of a problem. Hanging sheets on the ceiling CAN be done by yourself if you make a few cheater tools and everything goes right............. Naw. Ain't happening. I've done it in the past and it's better to just get another set of hands.

I think I'm gonna organize and move things toward one side or the other to open up an area where we could start the sheet rock at.
Maybe I can commandeer one of the kids to lend a hand then.
That seems to be as good a plan as any right now.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Morning-