Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Jimi Hendrix Slept Here"............

Reliving the good old days I guess.

Jimi must have had some serious MoJo.

I saw this picture while wading through This Gallery of Dumb-asses and their dumb-ass Tattoos.
It's a pretty interesting collection. Interesting in that, "I feel like I'm a spectator at a bad car wreck" sorta way.

Since we're on the subject of Tattoos.....

Here's a collection of Chicks with serious fucking Daddy issues.

Some of them ALMOST look normal.

But you can be damn sure things are NOT normal inside that head.

It's said that, "The eyes are the window to the soul".
One look at this broad and I believe it.




Others don't even try to hide the crazy. Which I guess is a good thing.
Especially for prospective mates.




She voted for Obama too. Charming.

I hope she's been neutered.