Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey Al Gore........
I got your "Global Warming" right Here Bitch.

"The Space and Science Research Center (SSRC), the leading independent research organization in the United States on the subject of the next climate change, issues today the following warning of imminent crop damage expected to produce food and ethanol shortages for the US and Canada:

Over the next 30 months, global temperatures are expected to make another dramatic drop even greater than that seen during the 2007-2008 period. As the Earth’s current El Nino dissipates, the planet will return to the long term temperature decline brought on by the Sun’s historic reduction in output, the on-going “solar hibernation.”


As they say, "We'll see."

All of y'all that said, "Temperature changes don't equal Climate Change" can kiss my ass.
I TOLD you Al Gore was full of shit! But did you believe me?

Oh hell no.
Temperatures have been going down now for 2 years or more and it appears that they are going to continue to drop unless the Sun decides to start pumping out more heat sometime soon.

It's not like the Global Warming crowd ever got a bit hysterical about all the things that are caused by Global Warming. or anything.

Yeah. Just look through that list and see just what I'm talking about.
No agenda at all there. No sir, none at all.

It's a big G-dDamn world out there and NOBODY really knows why or how things do what they do weather-wise.

I do know that I'd rather see things warm up than cool down.
I'd rather have to travel to see a fucking glacier than have one sitting in my backyard, too.
It's not like that hasn't happened before.

I'm pretty damn sure they didn't show up because the friggin' Dinosaurs were burning to much fossil fuel back in the day.

I hope that things mellow out and don't fluctuate to much either direction. That would be nice. An extended cold period would play hell with a lot of things and people.
Just have to wait and see I suppose.

I damn sure wouldn't put all of my chips on Al Gore and his bullshit.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Evening-