Monday, February 08, 2010

Monday, Post SuperBowl Suicide Watch.........
Been busy today.
Picked up the Woodstove and brought it home this afternoon. It's still sitting in the back of the truck until I can get a bit of help to wheel it in the house so it's got a tarp over it for now.

Not like there's a big rush or anything, I still need to figure out what I need to order for a chimney yet. But every step gets us that much closer and that's a good thing.

Well the Colts got beat in the SuperBowl and I'm keeping an eye on a couple of my friends as a suicide watch sorta thing. We were able to watch quite a bit of the game while at work yesterday and it looked like the Saints
just outplayed them.

Congrats to the Saints for a good game. I'm a lifelong Chicago Cubs fan so this ain't a big thing for me.

Looks like more snow coming our way in the next 24-48 hours. Oh well. It's Winter and I shouldn't be to surprised I guess.

In the news, it appears that Congressman John Murtha has decided to assume room temperature.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. The rotten SOB.

The prick was the accuser, judge and jury against what turned out to be innocent Marines and branded them "Cold Blooded Murderers" and never apologized after they were all acquitted. So the hell with being nice to him just because he died.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Night-
"How You Doing"?