Monday, February 15, 2010

Evan Bayh Not to Run for Re-election!!!!!!!!!

Well thank you very much, Senator Asshole! That's a sweet Valentine gift, even if it's a day late.

I really wish to take credit for this decision personally.
I'm gonna claim credit for this right now and say that his decision was based on the email I sent him after the Christmas Eve, "Fuck You Peasants" vote on health care.

Yep. I'm gonna go ahead and claim that he cried a river and decided that he really is a "Stupid Son of a Bitch".

Yeah, I know he never even saw my letter but damn if I'm gonna let facts get in the way today.

That sorry bastard never has so why should I?

I'm sure he'll be running for President eventually, but that's a problem to deal with later.

Today? I'm just gonna revel in my power and influence!
You can all thank me later.

Gratuitous Picture for a Celebratory Monday-
Kittens. Doesn't everyone like Kittens?