Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon Motorcycle Ride......

Put the bodywork back on the Concours and took her into town to top off the tank (So I can add some gas stabilizer) and get it good and warmed up for an oil change after I got back.

Kinda nippy out. Around 40 degrees. I'm really gonna have to install those grip heaters I bought, what was it, 3 years ago?

Something like that. I don't know why I keep putting it off but I do.

Well, the good news is she's all tightened up for the Winter now and I can start tucking away some cash for a new rear tire.

It needs one bad. Gonna have to get ready for Spring and regular riding again.
I didn't ride much this year. Had a lot of things going on, but that's not really much of an excuse.

Just didn't. Not really sure why either.

I plan on correcting that come Spring.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Afternoon-



Early morning on the 2007 trip