Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Because I Care for Y'all....
I'm gonna tip you to the most powerful and life changing thing ever.
The Three Wolf Moon T Shirt

Don't laugh. No really. Don't laugh. It could turn out really bad for you.

If you think I'm kidding, you need to read the reviews for this shirt. (No really. You NEED to read the reviews.)
I was just looking at, The Shirt and Shania Twain called and offered to ......... Well, let's just say I told her yes and she's on the way over now.

That was enough for me and I ordered, not 1 but 2 of these shirts! I can tell already that my life will never be the same.

If that isn't enough AWESOME for you, there's always - The Sea Cows Shirt

(Again, read the reviews.)
Seriously, I wouldn't order both of them. That may be to much AWESOME for any one person.

Hat tip to Larry Corriea
Go buy his book, Monster Hunter International while you're at it. Maybe not as AWESOME as the Three Wolf Moon Shirt, but it's still pretty AWESOME.

AWESOME Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Evening-
Sticking with the theme here.