Friday, March 13, 2009

YerUnk Responds to a Comment .....

In the post directly below this one, I received an unusual comment from someone calling himself,
"The people that have shot dead babykilling abortionists did a good thing. The babykilling abortionists only reaped what they sowed. If they can murder helpless babies and it's ok, it certainly cannot be wrong to stop them in the same manner. I'm glad the people who stopped them did it.
SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.


Dear Donald,

Let me say this up front. I hate abortion and see it as an abomination before God and a curse on our Nation. It is my sincere wish to see abortion on demand eliminated.

I am astounded that anyone who would call himself Reverend, would openly call for the breaking of Commandment Number Six - Thou Shalt Not Kill.

You do realize that The Ten Commandments are just that - Commandments.
Not Suggestions.
Not Good Advice From The Celestial Creator.
No, they are called Commandments for good reason.But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.I'm glad the people who stopped them did it." You have the nerve to presume that any rational person would be interested in YOUR definition of God and Salvation?

That Prayer isn't new to me. I spoke those words 24 years ago. I may not live it on a daily basis like I ought to, but I know what the score is.

To those who don't know what the score is, why would they want anything to do with the likes of you, your hatred, and glorification of murder?