Thursday, March 05, 2009

To Much Out There Today ......
So I'm forced to do a major Link Dump.

OK Class. This requires that you actually read.

No, really. It'll be good for you.

I want you to think about what you're reading here and ask yourself, WTF?
Why is this?

Start easy with Ace of Spades and -
Obama's Cap and Trade Slash and Burn Plan for Destroying What's Left of the Economy

You really need to follow the links to understand why this is significant. Unless you were spending waaaaay to much time on the web during the election season. (Don't ask me how I know this.)

Next, via Western Rifle Shooters -
Obama & the Cloward-Piven Strategy of Orchestrated Crisis.
Have you ever heard of either Cloward or Pivan? I surely hadn't.
Hey, I readily admit to CELF status (Cross Eyed Little FuckTard) and, for an old dog, I try to learn new things. But damn. Sometimes I wonder just how friggin ignorant I am.

Anyway. This is a long read. Doesn't matter. You should take the time and read it. Lots of things that were mentioned but never explained during the election are covered here. Answers a lot of questions and begs more.

A very readable essay that explains a lot and makes me want to ask more questions.

Like, WTF is wrong with people?

And finally a funny video from Slublog



I don't even know who this guy is, but I identify with the message. Funny shit and very true.