Monday, February 16, 2009

Update: All in Favor, Say Eye ....

Back home from the surgery center. It went well. The whole system is run like an assembly line and they have obviously worked the kinks out of it long ago. Very efficient and professional.

While not exactly pain free, it wasn't to bad overall. I don't like people dicking around with my eyes anytime even a little bit, so this was a stretch for my tolerance.

But the good news is that I have 1 down and 1 to go. My vision is still all screwed up at this point and probably will be till tomorrow, so I can't really judge how well this is gonna be in the long term. But I couldn't see a damn thing out of that eye this morning and now I can see some stuff, even if it is blurry right now. I think it'll be good tomorrow.

I'm gonna be having the other one fixed next month. That's the one that I'm more concerned with as that's my dominate eye and does 90% of my veiwing. We'll see how it goes.

Here's a picture of the surgeon and his team.







They also did a CAT Scan today and here's what they got