Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Garden Plans. It's Getting to be Time ......
I'm gonna have to do some planning this year.

Starting a garden up again after a few years requires a bit of thought.

I've got a lot more space now and using it properly calls for a bit more thinking.

I can see a potential problem here with the whole "Thinking" thing though. Well, nothing new there.
Oh well. It's pretty hard to screw up to badly. It may not be as efficient as it could be, but there's gonna be a shitload of good things to eat.

Getting the seeds started now. I misplaced the Tomato seed I ordered, so I'm a bit late getting them started. Yeah, I'm a dork.

I've got an incredible amount of seed and could have just planted something else, but I'm a Stubborn Dork and wanted those particular ones.

"Hi, I'm Unk and I'm a Tomato Snob."
"Hi, Unk".

Yes, there probably is a 12 step program for Tomato people. Or there should be.

The HoopHouse should be up and running next week.
Wall O' Water inside the house will make it downright cozy for the Tomatoes and Peppers.

Those Wall-o-water are incredible. I've had snow and freezing weather and Tomatoes did ok without a HoopHouse. Should really get things jump started well.





I'm not sure where this picture came from. But it gives you a good idea of what I'm talking about when I talk about, Wall-o-Water's.
Ass kick product and it gets the "Unk, Seal of Approval".

OK, hope your day was good.
And because I'm thinking Spring a gratuitous Motorcycle picture -