Friday, February 20, 2009

Domestic Tranquility .....
Other than the visit to the Dentist this morning. That makes a Doctor visit everyday this week. That's wrong. And expensive as hell.

Anyway .........
Keeping with my new mantra, "Go Outside", I got my ass outside again today. Amazing.

The official HoopHouse sheathing came today. Now I really have to get with the program.
I got a bunch of the framing figured out and done. Still have a days worth of that left, but have to work the usual Weekend shift.

With any luck I should be ready for plastic early next week. Lets hope the weather is nice starting Monday.

I'm starting to get pretty torqued about this thing.

This is totally new territory for me. The possibilities and potential opportunities for me to screw things up here are damn near endless!

Just the way I like it.

Here's where we are now -



Almost there!

Yep. It doesn't take a hell of lot to make me happy these days.