Friday, March 21, 2008

Tactical Clooney Targets ......
Today, SteveH of Hog on ice fame, Linked my .45 post below.

"Grumpy Unk is shooting up his dishes. Must have run out of George Clooney bobbleheads. I buy them by the gross. Anyway, he is having fun with a new 1911."

Hell, I didn't even know they made a Clooney, Bobblehead. I don't spend much time thinking about George Clooney, or any other Hollywood type people for that matter.

But I decided to take that idea and do a 10 minute, Hillbilly Makeover and came up with these-







I'm still wasting valuable, recycled tableware. But it should work.

George wins though, as you can see, the printer ink sputtered and stalled on the last few.

Well, George wins for now anyway.
And Winchester. I need some more ammo already.

Update: Couldn't resist & just had to know.
They work ok.

Yeah, that's 2 through the nose, BTW. That low one on the left, there? Not so good, but it would've gotten the top of that fabulous
trapezius muscle of his.
Disclaimer:
(No Hollywood actors were injured in the making of this post.)