Monday, April 30, 2007

It's Monday .................
I'm off work and I'm goin' riding today. Mr. T, myself and maybe Dr. J. No idea yet on which direction we'll head or where we'll end up at today. Just the way I like it.


I'm not sure what was in the air this weekend at work, but whatever it was it was NOT kind to the old folks. Damn, there was a bunch of them cashed in their chips the last few days! You'll periodically get a stretch like that where LOTS of them die off like fish in a late summer Algae Bloom. Strokes, heart attacks and the like.
There's something about Spring - "tis the season when a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of love." And old Gomers stop admiring their lawn and decide it's time to get under it.

Or so it would seem.

Me, I'm still enjoying the view of the green side.

So I'll go ride the "BigBluePlasticKawasaki" today. Later, Y'all.