Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Looks Like Blogger is About to Make Me Change ............
To the new format. I dodged it this time as I had opened this window awhile ago and was able to sneak backwards into the control panel.

I made some Link Changes - Note: Death's Door added to the sidebar. Greg Beck is a hoot. Check him out.

Anyway. When I wanted to sign on and make a post - No can do unless I switch to the new Blogger.
Shit. I don't care how "Cool and User Friendly" the new shit is. I care less than a fuck, if it's got all kinds of "cool Shit to make your Blogging Experience Totally Fuckin' Orgasmic!"

Screw this shit. This is getting to be a bit like work lately anyway. When, notice I didn't say IF they force the change, I'll probably pull the plug on this shit.

At least that's how I'm feeling today.

Maybe I need some of This Shit. Looks like that may help.