Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Aw Fer Cryin' Out Loud, Shut Up!!!!!!
How Charlie Rose keeps from saying that to my former employer is beyond me.

See the video here

Local hero and genuine goofball, John Mellencamp, puts on an unprecedented display of ignorance on the Charlie Rose show.

Yeah, I live in that same "Small Town" he was singing about. I've written Here and HERE before about how I worked a couple of tours for him.

I was touring with him on September 11, 2001. The crew had left Canada and crossed back into the US at about 2am. I woke up early on the morning of the 11th in the parking lot of a hotel in Hartford, CT. Steve, the goofy tour bus driver and I watched the 2nd jet fly into the Twin Towers as coffee was brewing.

I'll tell ya the whole story later..........

In the meantime, go watch Mellencamp make an ass of himself.