Friday, December 15, 2006

Knock, Knock. Anybody out There????????????
After a few hectic days, I'm doing absolutely nothing today. Took a short bike ride today in the 50 to 60 degree weather here. Global Warming? Who gives a shit?

Worked a few extra days and about wore my ol' ass out. I don't know what I'd do if I had to really work for a living all the time. Damn lucky that generally, I only have my normal 3 days a week. That includes the 2nd job, BTW. Yeah, I got it good.

Then why am I so damn grumpy lately?





















Don't know where I stole these at or I'd tell ya. I'm wondering if Santa will bring me something along these lines. Hopefully she owns a liquor store, too.




















There's only 10 days till Christmas, so I better start using some of these pics. That's it for now.