Thursday, November 09, 2006


My Liver May Sue For Damages ...........

And a good time was had by all at ManCamp. Except a certain internal organ which may have strained itself in the last 24 hours.

Luke Skywalker brought Bambi Steaks marinated in some sort of Jedi mixture. Uuuuuuummmmm. The force is strong in his bowhunting skills. 4 days ago that little Bambi was happily frolicking in the woods and fields. Last night most of his prime cuts were wrapped and grilled with a mess of 'taters, onion, peppers, etc. Dead cow steaks and several side dishes, filled out the meal. All washed down with unhealthy amounts of Beer.
I was gonna pickup some of this to grill, but thought better of it.















Jokes, lies, guitars and farts continued into the early hours. Yes, I felt a bit rough on arising this morning (After not near enough sleep). I donated a Mr. Coffee, coffee maker after our first ManCamp and that came in handy right away. After coffee and a couple of bottles of water I started feeling human again and made the trek back home to the "GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker".

I'm seeing a nap on the near horizon. Hey, I don't do all nighters to well anymore and I really didn't drink a lot. But I don't drink much at all, or with any regularity, so I was feeling it when I dragged my ass out of the fartsack this morning.

Don't forget - November is National Ammo Day. Buy 100 rounds at least. Don't know what National Ammo Day is? I'll let Kim tell ya. He says it much better than I can and he's already written about it before. If you enjoy firearms and shooting sports, along with some good writing, you should be reading him already.