Monday, November 27, 2006

I Feel Better Now ......................

Retired Geezer, over at Innocent Bystanders posted a link to a very entertaining article - "The Mosquito: Environmentalism’s Weapon of Mass Destruction" by a Mr. Eric Englund.

"Environmentalists want you dead; and the sooner the better. Did that get your attention? I certainly hope so. For it is the environmental movement’s objective to radically reduce the human population. As mankind seeks to extend the division of labor, to further explore for and utilize natural resources, to develop new life-improving technologies, and to enhance our quality of life, environmentalists view humanity as nothing more than a voracious parasite raping, pillaging, and sucking the life out of Mother Earth."

It gets better when he starts quoting these Rat Bastards.... No, I'm not gonna spoil it. You'll have to go read it for yourself. But you can bet, there's a quote from that SOB, Paul Ehrlich. That prick Ehrlich, has been consistentlyly wrong on every single thing he's ever said about the environment. He's got an unbroken record of BS. Of course, he's a friggin' hero to the Green crowd.

Environmentalists are like watermelons. Green on the outside. Red on the inside.

I feel better now because People are finally starting to speak up about this BS.

I need to add the Innocent Bystanders to the links over there on the sidebar. I'll have to do that. When I get some more motivation. Lazy Bastard that I am. That's a pretty fun bunch.