Friday, April 21, 2006

Earth Day is Tomorrow !!!

I totally forgot till I was over at Acidmans and saw his post regarding his "Preparations" for the big celebration.

Check it out. The man's a genius.
http://gutrumbles.com/archives2/004530.php#004530

I remember the first Earth Day. I think I was in 4th grade or there 'bouts. I'll be the first to admit that the US is a hell of a lot cleaner than it was back then. Not that you'd know that by listening to all the environmentalists. But that's another subject for another rant. Or maybe not.

Fuckin' GreenAss, Commie MoFo's. OK, I couldn't resist a quick shot at the Watermelons. Yeah, Watermelons. Green on the outside - Red on the inside. It took me a while to realize that the "Green Movement" hadn't anything to do with keeping anything cleaner. It was and is, just another avenue to political power and control.

I wonder if that asshole, Paul Ehrlich will still be bloviating about The coming Ice Age tomorrow. That was one of his big gigs back in the day. That and how we were all gonna starve to death by 1985. Last I heard he had converted to a Global Warming Guru. That Douchbag has been 100% wrong for as long as I can remember. Smart money stays away from any bet on him. My guess is he'll be quoted far and wide tomorrow.

Daddy always said "Don't shit in your own nest". It's hard to argue with simple logic like that.