Monday, January 02, 2006

Things I Never Had to Practice in the Army....
And for that I am so very thankful.


Rodger at Curmudgeonly and Skeptical,
(See sidebar for link) where I lift sooo many cool
pictures from, had this one up this morning.

Very disturbing photo. It never occurred to me that

organized practice and training was involved in this
kinda shit.

I realize it makes sense, in an operational kinda way,

I guess.

Disgusting to think about practicing the technique
of shooting someone in the back of the head. I make
a lot of gross comments and jokes about a lot of pretty
sick shit, but I have to admit that this picture got to me.

I am so glad I was born a United States citizen and was

able to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States.

Soldiers in the United States Military NEVER have to

learn ANYTHING like this. We should all be proud of that.

And relieved.

You can be sure that most Chinese folks wish their
military and government didn't endorse these types
of tactics.

I was gonna make a smart ass remark here about the

New York Times and the rest of the Commie loving leftist,
RatBastards out there .......

But I can't do it right now. It's been a long weekend in

the ER and I need to go to sleep now. I'll think of
something to say about all those nasty sonzabitches later.