Saturday, January 21, 2006

Global Warming Continues Here ........
Got close to 60 degrees here yesterday again. Naturally, had to do some riding. Put on about 100 miles on some of the local roads here. It kept looking like it was gonna rain any minute, and being the wimp I am, didn't wanna have to ride to far home in the rain. Yeah, I had my rain gear strapped on the back, but I very seldom take the time to stop and put it on. I generally just keep on riding. No, I don't know why I bother to carry it either.

It's January, and we've had 5-6 days of COMFORTABLE riding weather this month. December had, MAYBE 4 days that were fit for riding comfortably. I consider anything above 45 and sunny comfortable. I ride in most anything but snow, just not as much as I used to. I'm getting old and wimpy.

Global Warming? Bring it on. It's about 6am now and it's gotta be close to 60 degrees out there. I have to go check the weather forecast. I may be able to ride to work tonight.